Chaos dwarf beastmaster

Im pretty sure this guy did the cool heroquest style chaos dwarf sorcerer i have painted too. Lovely model

6 Likes

These are quite nice models, but I’m not really convinced by the “bad” dogs. Too bad, could have been more …

4 Likes

I think id like the good dogs with the bad beast master

4 Likes

This is a bit of a theme with evil dwarves; I believe that there are packs of bulldogs available from both Tjublings and Kings of War. Does this have grounding in GW chaos dwarves too?

3 Likes

Closest is I believe the hobhounds from the preslotta days, nothing with actual an CD beastmaster that I’m aware of.

4 Likes

Hello, campaign has been launched: 💀 Hunting Packs of Dogs miniatures 🐶 by Jorge Fernández Sanz — Kickstarter

7 Likes

Exactly @Zoddtheimmortal, in fact I wanted to show you my new alternative version of my first sculpt, available as an add-on in the campaign since few minutes ago: 💀 Hunting Packs of Dogs miniatures 🐶 by Jorge Fernández Sanz — Kickstarter

9 Likes

Love these, great work! I just might have to head on over to kickstarter and get started on familiars unit number 2.

3 Likes

Just got these in the mail! Great minis, quick and easy Kickstarter experience. These will be put to good use!

6 Likes

Wow that was fast! Slightly envious, i like those but postage made it to dear for me at the moment. I do hope he keeps making chaos dwarves. Love his style.

You could use the cd as a slaver and put chaos gobbos/ familiars on the dogs as an alternative. Thinking of how you use it in game or just straight into familiars unit 2?

2 Likes

This is something I should do earlier on in the process. But alas, rule of cool and justify the results in post is usually what happens

2 Likes

It will all work out for the best… :cd1980: :dead:

2 Likes

@G-or-G
Posted my painted pack of dogs to my Chaos Dwarf Blog. They’ll live in a full unit of madness soon enough! Thanks for some great miniatures!

9 Likes

WOW, i love your painting work! they are great!

4 Likes