Chaos Dwarf commissions by Bluebeards' Clan

Hello everybody,

I decided to create an independent thread for all my activity as professional painter and sculptor.
I do everything, from Elves to Skaven, to humans…whatever you like but this thread is dedicated to Chaos Dwarf commissions only because…we are the best :wink:

First post is dedicated to my best client, if you are an old grumpy Dawi like me you already know them. If you are younger…well I wish you appreciate!

Here are Babis’s Chaos Dwarfs. Let’s start with something simple, two standard bearer conversions, one for Great Weapon unit, second for blunderbusses unit with flaming banner:

22 Likes

Impressive! Wonderful designs. There goes some happy clients. :beer:

2 Likes

Wow truly top notch work!!!

2 Likes

Excellent conversions! Very effective

2 Likes

Awesome work dude! :taurus2:

1 Like

Now that’s a standard bearer! Impressive stuff :21:

1 Like

These conversions are so clean! Amazing work.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody. I do not know if Babis is here. He is a great guy and one of my very first customers.

Here is theblunderbusses unit champion I made for him:

And here both of them in an unit of blunderbusses. Warriors are mine, I made the shot for comparison purpouses only…and because…why not? :wink:

8 Likes

This is a sorcerer conversion made for Babis. Nothig very fancy a simple conversion job:

10 Likes

Another happy sorcerer for my client. From a Bull Centaur torso. Nothing go to waste with Chaos Dwarfs. And the fake-news press run by our Dawi cousins say we are not environmental friendly… :smile:

13 Likes

How awesome!!! Man you are really great.
Bravo, cazzo!

1 Like

So good. Your commitment to converting metal models (a task I loathe) is astounding

1 Like

Time start showing some warmachines. My client asked me a Magma Cannon made from a classic Dwarf flame Cannon. It’s an amazing miniature and I felt scared to touch it.
When I gathered enough courage to work on it I realized there is something wrong. I cannot understand a flame cannon made of…wood, even more a MAGMA cannon made of wood. So I strated searching among my bits for something useful and industrial looking and…I bumped into an old Citadel color pot… and light turn on :idea1:

8 Likes

14 Likes

What do you think? :grin:

2 Likes

Love it! Nice one

2 Likes

This is very cool

1 Like

KABOOOM!!!

14 Likes

Thats great! Look at that dildo flying!!

2 Likes

When they ask you a “small” warmachine…

10 Likes