Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #6

Welcome to the sixth episode of Chaos Dwarf Radio. Oxymandias, Chitzkoi, MichaelX and Reaver chat about the Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs DLC for Total War: Warhammer 3. It’s an exciting time to be a Chaos Dwarf fanatic, and the ruckus has stirred us from deeeep slumber.

Beat your Hobgoblin slave into submission, throw a few Daemons on the fire, down tools and join us as we talk all things Chaos Dwarf!

Links:
CDO and Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs

Check out our latest issue of our webzine here: Latest Zines

If you have any feedback for the show, ideas about what you’d like to hear discussed, or want to submit something to brazenbulletin@gmail.com

YouTube link: Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #6 - YouTube

Spotify link: Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #6 - Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast | Podcast on Spotify

Apple podcasts link: ‎Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast: Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #6 on Apple Podcasts

14 Likes

In the words of Eminem on every album.

“I’m back “

Good to get the ball rolling on getting these out again gents. Feels good :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great episode dudes

6 Likes

Cheers !

2 Likes

Damn I realised it only today. Gotta go back at it!

1 Like

Hi Brazen buddies, can I upload the Brazen Broadcast episodes to Nergling again? We are up to 4 on there so there’s a few episodes to catch up on.

I’d also like to make what’s been created so far into a live stream/premier where we can talk to each other live in the chat box about the glorious mutated stunties!

5 Likes

Just listen to this, a bit slow I know… :sweat_smile:
Wonderful contribution as always guys!

4 Likes