Down Under Flood Sell-Off

Please move to the best location if this is ill-chosen. I’m on a ski vacation and this has to be done on the fly. PMs will be answered later. Thank you.

Australian CDO trader @Enjoysrandom has suffered a natural disaster:

We had a massive flood in Lismore, it covered our house and ruined everything we own. But I have a silver lining, I managed to save some thing and one of those things was my entire chaos dwarf collection. I even saved the statue I purchased.

But I am needing to raise some money so I am thinking of selling it all. It’s at least 1 of every GW model and a few 3rd party models (not many I have a lot of them away) and 3 blood bowl teams, 2nd edition, 3rd edition and then a gespez arts team. An armorcast titan and two armorcast tanks. I have to catalogue everything and take some photos, also need to just give everything a good clean.

Keep an eye out in Marketplace if it sounds like you may find something for your collection. @Enjoysrandom is a good miniature painter and collecting aficionado.

I hope his Chaos Dwarfs will find good homes.

7 Likes

damn that sucks so much :\ italy suffers from those kind of climate disasters like eathquakes and floods.
@Enjoysrandom I’d be happy to check out your chaos dwarf 2nd edition team! everything for our users! :cd1980:

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear about the flood and the damage to your home, and that it means you may need to part with some of your collection. I will keep an eye on the marketplace.

1 Like

Update: He would preferably like to sell it all to one collector in order not to be left with portions nobody wanted, and regret selling the rest. So anyone wanting a whole CD collection for a most affordable price would do well to look.

Still, it may be possible to negotiate for parts. We’ll see.

1 Like

Oh man, at some point it’s enough with the negative events.

I hope that your friend will come out of this well.
Oh man, not a good time,

I’m thinking of all those who are in some way negatively affected at the moment and keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be all right.

2 Likes

G’day everyone.

I made a post on the old Forum, sorry its taken me so long to get everything together. I will include a link to the PDF I made up that gives abit of an idea on what I have for sale.

Checklist : https://drive.google.com/file/d/13AYFqdaj3TCkose-DIk-59rt1zlVCeqX/view?usp=sharing

@Admiral Thanks so much for your post and all your help. Alwaysa great support to the community, even if the person has been away for years!

@Loidrial Thanks mate, I decided I wanted to keep my blood bowl teams. Its kinda what started my collection and need a couple of big hats about still.

@Jackswift Thanks mate!

@Bessron Things are hard for everyone effected, the plcaes hit are no where near back to normal. but things are ok. Thanks mate.

3 Likes

Daaaaaamnn man that’s impressive!!! Those armorcasts one!!! AAAAAAAAAAA if only they weren’t such humongous expensive items xD shit I envy that collection!

Glad you hop aboard as well!;

thanks mate but I am open to offers, its just all a rough idea for what they are worth. Lots of extras included that arnt on the list. Took a long time to collect. AUD is pretty much monopoly money anyway!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your flood, that really sucks!! Let me know if you decide to split!

1 Like