Dwarvageddoom - my take on Greebo's team

Hey!
First time poster here, big thanks to Tobias who re-directed me here form FB.
I’d like to share with you my recently finished Chaos Dorf team form Greebo Miniatures. I made them for my friend who was totally all over them.
We decided to go with classy red armour, with hefty amount of battle damage, but I got some space to explore my own ideas, thus zebra-centaur, kratos-bull, naruto-goblin and many other ideas were introduced.
Smalltalk done, please enjoy the gallery and feel free to visit my IG where i upload my minis:

13 Likes

OOOOOOOOO MAN YOU ARE HERE AS WELL!! WELCOME!!
as i commented today on instagram, i love your cows hauhauhau
but especially, what drove me crazy (i think i shared it from CDO ig profile as well?) is the glow on the dwarfs!
immagine
this one in particular is by far my favourite of yours!
:cd1990: what an exciting job! well done!!!

8 Likes

Beautiful painting there, those colours really pop. Welcome to the CDO.

3 Likes

Amazing job! These look incredible, have they just come out :scream: what was the turn around time on these?

2 Likes

As far as I know, friend of mine got them from a Kickstarter campgain in early January. I’m not sure when he pledged for them tho.

2 Likes

Wow fair play, that’s a very high standard of painting in a short amount of time, again great job they look amazing

1 Like

Stunning stuff! That osl is ace

1 Like

Brilliant work, simply jawdropping! Love the texture on the fabric! :hatoff:

2 Likes

Great team! Zebra centaur is awesome! Good inspiration for when the time finally comes to crack open the box…

1 Like

Excellent painting and great exploratory ideas all over. Best fantasy football team I’ve ever seen. Top notch!

2 Likes