EvilFuzzyDoom in "Clear that backlog!" [BATG 2022]

January wrap-up

My first update that purely affects the Shame Golf score.

Last week I sold a Chaos Knight (the one who donated his head to Checlis), and today I sold some Stormcast Liberators - I was briefly planning to steal @Tyranno ’s idea of combining Slave to Darkness Chariot horses with Stormcast bodies but I decided I liked the scale of Mournfang centaurs better.

That means 6 models sold, taking my Shame Golf score down to 0, but sadly it doesn’t effect my BATG score.

As a general update, I still have the first 10 Hobgrots on my painting table waiting for the weather (and my health) to calm down long enough for me to paint some more of them. I’ve also got some Fellwaters Troggoths prepped for an undercoating day, and my Sigmarites waiting for some greenstuff and some base magnets. Again, all a little on hold just at the moment.

I do think the big victory so far is that I haven’t actually bought anything new since the first week of January (the corpse carts). Accountability works! If I keep promising myself that I can’t buy anything new until my BATG score is back down below 0, then maybe I’ll find myself fitter, younger, wealthier and more vibrant! It may even keep the promise…

BATG score: +6 :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Shame Golf score: 0 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes