EvilFuzzyDoom’s Devoted of Hashut

Fortunately it didn’t involve much bleeding, but there was quite a bit of sweat over the weekend since it was a bit warm here over the Raster long weekend and sculpting is hot work!

I did some more on the Bull Centaurs and clapped together another ten BFSP Warriors while waiting for things to cure and dry:

It was fun to smash out another mob of the Warriors. I haven’t decided if I’m going to do any more but I wanted at least 30 of them so I can run a maximum unit in Age of Sigmar.

The Bull Centaurs have straps, armour and tails, and they still need beards, hooves and arms. Last time around the hooves were a real pain because I tried glueing the model onto the base and sculpting the hooves while waiting for the glue to dry, and the beard was a bit inconvenient because the arms were in the way.

This time, arms go on last - but I’m still not sure of the best way to do the hooves. Maybe I’ll temporarily glue them down to 20mm bases so I can sculpt the hooves and then tear the base to shreds.

Oh, and they need straps for shoulder armour, I guess. I’m very not sure how I’ll do that.

The next project is either my two-hander dwarfs (remember them?) or, if I can figure out a good way to make them, K’Daai Fireborn. I’ll probably start a discussion thread about them to bounce some ideas around.

‘Til next time…

12 Likes