Fingers glued together and other scratchbuild & conversions etc

So after peopla at Discord said that I should show some of me projects and/or just start actually making stuff rather just coming up more and more crazy projects, I decided to put little blog. Some of the stuff here will be drawn sketch which might actually end up builded and I might, GASP!, paint somethings… Some of these are for 40k, and others will be for

So ye have been warned!

First we have sketch of Goff KMB Deff Dread:

This is planned to be build using empty white snuff discs and takes inspiration from couple steam mechs from game Ironcast.

And today I started me long planned ork jetbike project which uses various plastic bottle caps, sprue bits and various random bits like Lego etc as basic parts:

Yellow Lego part is going to be engine/power generator.

Front is cap of sparkling wine, which I spend maybe half hour to add damage, which doesn’t show well in this stage but will be more visible once I paint in the future…

Now I have to continue remowing super glue from fingers as I did manage get quite much it to all of ten of them…

4 Likes

Small poll/question:

Which one of these looks better in that engine/generator part (there will be power cable starting in middle which will lead to back of the bike:

And progress on the bike this far:

Btw, if someone is wandering, me phone only has working camera on the side the screen is… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes