GLaDD's Daemonforge

Done some better photos of my 100% finished models. Will add to this post over time.

HQ

Taskmasters of Mingol-Drazhdum

The infernal forges of Black Doom burn everlasting under the eye of Overlord Zhordak the Abandoned and his lieutenants. Castellan Dazhern Hellfury and Captain Skuvri Bloodscar represent the competetive wings of Zhordak’s Infernal Guard and the tower’s stationed throng. Presence of a dame in high echelons of the martial Drath-Zharr is a matter as mysterious as it is frustrating, yet none dare question the Overlord’s will out loud. Not while Bloodscar keeps the slave trains long and plentiful

Troops

Warriors

The throng of Drazhdum wears helms reminiscent of the protective masks of their forges. Each of the vicious Drath-Zharr is given at least a basic training in operating select war machines, ensuring Zhordak’s cannons keep firing.

Blunderbusses

Monsters

Siege Giant

While captive giants are valued for their strenght, they are far too dumb to perform tasks beyond most menial. When they near the end of their usefulness or when Mingol-Drazhdum is threatened the giants are unchained from their stations and herded alongside the throng. Few survive their first battle. None ever returns.

War Machines

Bargrund, the Gatebreaker

Black Doom is often home to the most destructive weapons of the Drath-Zharr, for Zhordak’s throng fames itself with finding plenty opportunities for field testing. This mixture of a traditional hellcannon with boilers reminiscent of a Dreadquake Mortar is purpose-built to act as a battering ram to crack the strongest keeps open for the Legions of Hashut to claim.

Hellcannon I

Hellcannon II

Magma Cannon I

Magma Cannon II

8 Likes