GLaDD's Daemonforge

It’s time to get this all into one place. A mix of kitbashing, 3D printing and hopeless sculpting.

Now with a gallery:

To start with, I’ve figured I had a half of Alchemite Stacks terrain sitting in a box unassembled. Inspired by the latest Artisan Competition I decided to put it to use.

A lot of the parts used I designed myself. The catwalks and wheels I managed to find online and repurpose to how I needed them:

Painting shall commence once I get my gunmetal spray (late) delivered.

26 Likes

that’s really great! and those sides with the icons you sculpted are awesome!
welcome officially aboard! it was a pleasure checking on discourse your progress on this beast!

3 Likes

Cool, great concept!

4 Likes

Awesome work, really well put together, looking forward to seeing it painted.

4 Likes

As we’ve said on discord, that’s such a cool mean looking war machine.
Would you be open to sharing your diy 3d bits on thingiverse or something?

2 Likes

WelcomE to the forum proper @GLaDD ! :smiley:

2 Likes

They have GW’s rune of Hashut on them so I don’t think I’d be able to get away with it. I can share them in private if someone’s interested.

3 Likes

Probably best not indeed.

1 Like

Bargrund, The Gatebreaker

30 Likes

This is awesome, love it.

2 Likes

So so so good

2 Likes

Great work, both the build and the paintjob. It breathes that LoA-era evil industrial vibe. Looking forward to seeing more of your CDs! And welcome to the forum :hatoff:

3 Likes

:top1: That’s gonna blast!
:tower6: AWESOME
:shock0: BUILD! Great colous!!

4 Likes

Dang, how long was the total time needed for that paint job?

2 Likes

Mate… you are a beast… this is great! How quickly you went from bits to painted mod. In awe here…

2 Likes

Propably about 3-4 hours of painting, crew non included. I sprayed it all with gunmetal, then filled the rest and added some minor weathering after. Shades and drybrushing really skip one a lot of work on large models.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to your next creation! what an ambitious and well executed project. Will be following with great interest as I’m a huge proponent of admech salvage.

1 Like

A smaller project: Harridan bodyguard for the Sorcerer-Prohpet

15 Likes

A really cool model! So many new users creating amazing stuff right now! What a time to be a part of CDO!!!

3 Likes

Great models and cool painted! :+1: Now the mob wants to see a lot more! :wink: