GLaDD's Daemonforge

Big YES here!

1 Like

Love the cannon - especially the subtle yet precise shading and the super realistic colors! Hopefully the first of many such gems?

2 Likes

This is some fantastic work, love that base for the cannon and the runes along the side. Looks even better all painted up :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Long in the making, the Hellcannon is ready. A fully 3D printed project this time, modeled mostly by me, with exception of the skulls, big and small. The crew comes from Lost Kingdom Anzu Cannon and Ballista.

23 Likes

seeing it coming to life on discord was amazing! excellent work!! serious skill here on autocad or whatever that is!!

2 Likes

Damn, that one is a beauty! Appropriately worn and scary!

1 Like

Waw, you do the original a lo of justice man! love it!

I finally managed to sit down and unpack the hobgrots I ordered. Units on their way, for now here’s a Khan.

22 Likes

Looks great, have you made the switch to square bases?

If so, i approve

3 Likes

Beautiful conversion! Love the cloak you gave him. Great colour scheme, too. I’m looking forward to seeing his horde!

2 Likes

Great conversion, love to see what people can make of the new Hobgrots!

3 Likes

Another great work of digital design, print, and sculpt workflow graces the forum! Excellent result!

2 Likes

Very nice, I’m always interested to see how people improve upon the miserable hobgrots miniatures.
You’ve taken a rather unique route with this guy, and it looks so much better than what GW came up with.
I’m guessing that you changed his leg positions? Maybe it’s just the pic angle, but he looks more well balanced than the typical hobgrot stance :thinking:

3 Likes

Very impressive conversion. If this and similar models existed I would give a kidney for it.

3 Likes

Your guns are soooooo big and coool! I’m envious :shock:
:bomb: :boom: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

I didn’t change the stance, it’s actually one of the cooler poses from the box.

1 Like

First batch of Hobgoblins. Didn’t go too far with greenstuff yet to get a feel what’s just enough on top of the grot.

15 Likes

It’s been a while but I return with the third hellcannon. This time the original, with some conservatory work put to it.

21 Likes

Recently I had the pleasure of getting an amazing package of conversion from Denelian5 and I started painting them up. There’s something great in oldschool minis, all line up in a similar pose. And for once there’s no issue ranking them up!

19 Likes

You are doing a great job with those gladd. Great conversions too

2 Likes