Golden Hat XXXIV: Salty Seas

Almost there, and happily, not to far off of my original vision. Will start laying paint within the next few days. Whew!

5 Likes

Just finished painting my entry, will send it in later this week. :smiley:

5 Likes

So finally I am almost finished, even if I am not really satisfied. Somehow it had a slightly different idea at the beginning … well, let’s see if I’ll rebuild something after the GH. Wouldn’t be the first time! :wink:

5 Likes

Good luck everyone who’s entered so far, can’t wait to see these entries

3 Likes

Well, mine is in. On evening shifts now, so I wouldn’t have had any free time before the deadline, so in early-ish. I’m sort of happy with it, one detail I wanted to add didn’t pan out at all.

Looking forward to seeing all the entries but not looking forward to waiting for them.
Good Luck everyone.

6 Likes

My entry is send! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Mine is in as well! :smiley:

6 Likes

Behind schedule as I was rained out and couldn’t spray outside. However, the end is in sight.

3 Likes

Took way longer than expected, but mine is in! :blush:

6 Likes

Have had to scale mine back significantly to get something handed in on time haha. (My own fault - too many projects)

I’ve got about an hours work left before I have something i can send in. Will hopefully get to send in tomorrow evening :slight_smile:

(I know…cutting it fine or what? Haha)

3 Likes

I pulled my finger out and did some tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

My entry has been entered!

8 Likes

Good job, lads! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Any chance of an extension?? …Jokes :)’

1 Like

Haha! :joy:

:joy: can’t wait to see these entries

2 Likes

Last day to enter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I too am excited to see all the crazy stuff people will have cooked up for this contest‘s topic. It‘s going to be glorious :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the entries and it’s time for some heavy metal pirates:

4 Likes

Thank you, have just added the album to my music library.
What’s not to love - Heavy Rock Pirates…
Where was this back in my day, would have had a blast with this.

1 Like

Saw them live and it was a blast

1 Like