Golden Hat XXXVI - Voting!

@Abecedar: Marvellous spoon! Are you going to paint it or lacquer it as well? Perhaps drill a hole through the handle end and string it up with some CD colour-appropriate ribbon?

2 Likes

After much looking over I have finally locked in and posted my vote, all great entrants and very hard to pick just 3

4 Likes

This is outstanding

2 Likes

If the spoons become a thing they may well be more coveted than winning the thing haha

If i knew how to carve and had time and energy and skills id make a spoon with a chaos dwarf head on the end of the handle. Id also make the handle pretty short and stunted. Maybe one day…

2 Likes

Would a forged spoon count? I’m better with steel than with 🪵

5 Likes

Forged spoon definitely counts! Very appropriate for our theme.

…why am I sensing budding demand for a CD cutlery-crafting Artisan’s Contest? :tongue:

At any rate it would be cool to have a common spoon thread where people post their spoon killer - I mean spoon crafter escapades.

4 Likes

Thank you for that @Admiral! 10 best spent minutes of 2021! :rofl: #notkidding

Also, spoon artisan it is :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol i just watched that too. Very good.

Thought of robinhood prince of theives where the baddie says he will cut his mans heart out with a spoon.

Ill prob have nightmares now…

Thanks…

3 Likes

Not to hijack what clearly needs to be a spoon crafting thread, but my votes are in. I think this was probably the single most difficult selection for me for one of these contests, and I am still going back and forth on my selections even after submitting my votes.

The spoon crafting Artisan’s concept is interesting… but it is not something I can use in my army… or is it?.. hmm… catapult perhaps? :cd1990gif:

Cheers!

2 Likes

A spoon catapult. Yes!

2 Likes

missed opportunity to be a gargants two handed mace

2 Likes

Sounds like a cool halfling weapon to accompany the halfling hot pot LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

Almost done

10 Likes

Evil as fuck
Evil like a spoon

2 Likes

That spoon is fantastic!

… and makes me think someone should go and convert some janissary Chaos Dwarfs :smile:

6 Likes

He’s certainly got the hat @Antenor

4 Likes

Glad to see other people giving spoons the chaos dwarf related love they deserve

7 Likes

Very nice! And that bull/ziggurat rune is ingenious.

3 Likes

@Border.Reiver please send your votes to @GoldenHat as a private message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, again so hard to pick. Congrats all involved :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

3 Likes