Golden Hat XXXVIII - Winners!

Amazing! Congrats to the winners! Worthy winners (even if among these entries there couldn’t have been unworthy ones even if one tried).

8 Likes

Congrats all this was an amazing competition with incredible entries :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Evey time this competition comes around I’m so so impressed with continued creativity on this forum :hatoff:

9 Likes

Bravi to everyone!! This has been the biggest GH in so many years!!
I wanted touch those models from the 2nd prize, but in so happy to see @Zoddtheimmortal getting them while entering with 3rd edition horde! It’s so perfect, couldn’t fit better!

Best part for me was to see on discord people commenting my own Lamassu ahahahah mostly because some of you were even doubting that model was mine in the 1st place!
hahaha I love the fact that there are such mental people in here not sure of who’s the other mental guy to make such a beast hahahah

Love you all, you furry lot

I loved so much to see so many bestial entries, so many Lamassus and bulls, or parts of them
@Dedled as I told you in private already, your entry to me was a fucking homerun! What a magnificent work!! Cant wait to see the wip work!!

11 Likes

Loved that Lammasu Eddie, absolutely incredible entry and yes love this community for exactly that reason too :rofl:

10 Likes

Huge congratulations to all the winners, well deserved and well done to all entrants for making it so hard to choose.

9 Likes

Well deserved and some great prizes going to some great forum users. Very happy with these results!

9 Likes

Hello all,

What a competition, there were brain-teasing and truly incredible entries. I hardly knew how/which entry to vote for. The fact that we increased the number of entries to 5 made it more bearable but not easier.

Every one of them was exceptional and I would like to thank everyone who took part in the competition and of course those who voted for me (as always, I will pay out the gold afterwards for the votes I bought).

Thank you very, very much.

10 Likes

Bravo @Bessron @Zoddtheimmortal @Reaver ! Stunning work from yourselves and everyone else. Huge props as well to @Admiral and co for organising. What a community. This was my first GH contest and what a hoot it turned out to be. See you at the next one :+1:

8 Likes

Great competition admiral. 29 winners here (your entry should have been included).
By far the hardest to pick my favourites (5). Great idea though for 5 votes when so many great entries.

So many great really generous prizes too!

Thankyou very much whoever voted for me (silver gh makes me a very happy chaos dwarf today, no pillaging for me today-except for the beer fridge).

Well done bessron and reaver and everyone that entered.

I actually guessed wrong who painted your winning entry.

Eddy had 3 possible entries until i saw his head on the lammasu. Eddy you need a master of madness with your head on 3 times now.

A great celebration for chaos dwarfs!

10 Likes

Well deserved winners and a mighty round of applause for all entrants

5 Likes

What an awesome contest! To the winners, @Bessron, @Zoddtheimmortal, @Reaver, well earned trips to the pedestal! Beautifully crafted and skillfully rendered entries!

To all the other entrants, this community puts out amazing work. So many cool ideas, cunning builds, and well painted pieces.

I look forward to seeing each individual piece built and painted on your army blogs.

Cheers! JR

8 Likes

Great job everyone! This was such a blast! I can not wait to see all of your WIP paint blogs!!!

8 Likes

Grats to the winners and shout out to all the participants because there were so many great entries!

11 Likes

congrats! great turn out end exceptional levels of craftmanship!

11 Likes

Great work everyone, congrats to the winners!

Very high bar!

8 Likes

Great Entries! :beer: Congratulations to the winners, also from my side! :cd1980:

9 Likes

Master of Eddness it is!

8 Likes

Please… PLEASE! I’d pay bottom dollar to have a print of this shipped across the salty seas to the sandy beaches of pothole-land.

Well done to ALL entrants. Really immaculate showing and I can’t wait to discuss the details on the podcast. Unlike Bessron, I will not be paying my steampunk auto-vote-matons that clearly elevated the Tjubbly Fablanquin.

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone, a very well deserved top 3 :cd1990:

9 Likes

Fantastic and well deserved winners indeed!

10 Likes