Greebo new Blood Bowl team

Also painted CD, man, those are really good!!

4 Likes

This may be the best remaster of the big hat team weā€™ve ever seen. The hobgobbos look tough and rough but also like hobgobs! And they are the bit most companies screw up on tbh

No mino or bull centaurs yet? Hopefully soon.

2 Likes

They did it all, just showing pics a bit at the time. Itā€™s all already completed

2 Likes

Amazing!

Hell yeah!

Those arenā€™t big goblins, they arenā€™t small orcs; those are proper hobgoblins. So few manufacturers get it right!

1 Like

Haha, am I the only one who dont like theseā€¦? :sweat_smile: I really prefer the Punga ones, these look like tiny Trolls.

There is a lot going on with those for sure, this is why I will get them both XD

1 Like

Thereā€™s usually at least one thing that I dislike about any range of Dwarf models, but these knock it out of the park in every way. Iā€™d like to see unpainted examples, itā€™s hard to separate painted detail from model detail in these intricately painted examples.

1 Like

So far we have 3d renders CDs and 3d renders + painted Hobbos

They remind me a bit of Liefeld characters and early 00 Marvel in general. Almost too over the top spike devil for me. I like the hobbos though. I think Iā€™ll wait for more painted examples before I decide what to think.

1 Like

So I donā€™t really know what I did and why you thought it necessary to keep these new pictures from me. :triumph:

6 Likes

I canā€™t stand it, I know who planned it

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a raffle to win the whole team

3 Likes

Entered that for sure

Also @MichaelXb we just made the point on the Raging Heroes thread, the renders look cool here but seeing that Bull Centaur painted at the bottom is whatā€™s done it for me, amazing minis

3 Likes

The Kickstarter campaign preview is online!

This will be a close one with Pungaā€¦

2 Likes

Both looks great!

1 Like

Kickstarter campaign goes live today at 10pm CET.
It will only run for 7 days (!) and youā€™ll receive a free Bull Centaur Star Player if you back within the first 24h.

1 Like
1 Like

Campaign is live! Go Go Go

There are some last minute additions:

Three additional models for Blockers with Mutations (does the big big hat count as a mutation?) and one for Star Player Minotaur Grashnak Blackhoof

3 Likes

I Wish we had at least another claw position, Iā€™ve got two but will look the same, and it would be out of tune having the rest of team s
With much variations between player models.