Hashut (not mine)

@nrmpaint on Instagram. I saw this, pretty amazing imo. The first time ive ever seen someone represent Hashut in model

16 Likes

No hat? #notmyHashut

4 Likes

Haha.

Well he looks like hes just come out of a lava hot tub so maybe he didnt want to mess up his colossal hat.

A chaos dwarf in comparison next to “Hashut” would have been nice. Unfortunately, I can not really imagine the size of the model.

Otherwise nice model - I imagine a Hashut but already different … :thinking:

It could be a good statue.
Of Hashut. Maybe a golem. But a god? There is a reason why when you create a monster looking as one would imagine one of the chaos gods, you obviously recognize a greater daemon in it, not the entity itself.
But as far as we see, Hashut has no greater daemons beneath him.

1 Like

i talked to the guy directly, he asked a sculptor (i walked to him as well) for the rapresentation of this artwork going around for the last few years

the model itself it’s a 1 piece only, doesnt exist anywhere else.
i talked to the sculptor to see how much would he charge for make another one of this, a 3d file one.
1k euro it’s the price he asked for, so i had to pass on that xD

but the temptation is in the back of my head every day since!

9 Likes

So did the original guy pay a grand for that? We talking a grand for the file or the model

Idk, he got the model printed, I asked for a group purchase stl and he told me 1k but being a group purchase he could lower it a bit

So the 3D model exists but is not his and he would have to redo it, or what is the issue?

Just saw this, and definitely kinda want one. I’d just resculpt it myself. But I feel like it needs to be puking out molten metal like this picture and go into my lava cauldron from some random 80s playset.
hashut

1 Like

Take a look at the homepage of Titan Wargames! :wink:

1 Like

LordKrungharr this is by our own @Baggronor at Titan Wargames :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was quicker! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I saw this after haha - you win Zanko :joy:

1 Like