Hello From Sweden!

Hello everyone, I’m an avid fantasy player that has been sad for a while about not picking up Legion of Azghor, although I could not affourd it at the time. Even less so now with the E-bay prices.

But now with 9th age, and the old world being back and I’m seing alot of great sculpts for 3D printing.
Although I don’t have a printer of my own.

Do I have any Dawi-Zarr brothers in Sweden that would be willing to help me in this endevour?

If not I’ll still find a way.
Praise Hashut!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome! Sweden is a fairly common residence for folks in this community and certainly a lot of packages between CDO members fly around Europe regularly.

This thread below might be useful to you.

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

Tjena tjena! Always great to see another swede.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Dark Lands! I’m from Canada myself, so I can’t help with your query.

3 Likes

Välkommen! No printer Im afraid, but Im sure CDO can help you out… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tack!
Yes they seem to be a friendly bunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tack!
Seems to be alot in here :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome mate! I’m from soggy England but you’ll find that CDO has at many points basically been a Swedish principality haha

2 Likes

Hello Dark elf!
Thank you for the welcome, and sorry for calling you a knife ear, but you do live where they would in the real world :wink:
I’m sure someone on here can, you seem like a friendly bunch of stunties!

2 Likes

Is this the future of Chaos dwarfs online? :thinking:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome! Did you happen to catch that our own Laketide Miniatures hosted the world first GT in umeå just recently?

2 Likes

I did, and I do have family there but I’m an 8 hour drive from Umeå sadly :smiley:

1 Like