Hobgoblin Warriors finished!

Here’s my unit of Hobgoblin Warriors I finished last week! I’m a pretty slow painter so its taken me a few months, but I’m really pleased with them as a unit, especially happy with how the champion turned out!

I also post on my Instagram

Cheers!

9 Likes

Great looking uint! Very classic and flavorful. :slight_smile:
Hmm, are you only able to post one photo as a new poster? We’ll se to that asap.

Thanks dude! Yea, I had tried to post 3 pics but a message popped saying as I was a new user I could only post 1 pic.

Ok, found it and uped it to 10. :slight_smile:

Nice! Updated the post, thanks @tjub

1 Like

Looking really good, my man

Cheers @Jasko!

Really nice job. I love the blue.

Thanks @Uther.the.unhinged! Its just 1 layer of P3 Arcane Blue, followed by 2 layers of P3 Cygnar Blue Highlight, and then the shield and arm cloths have P3 Blue Ink wash over them.

Great colour scheme! It works perfectly with the snowy base. The unit feels very classic, but still individual.

A great unit! Congratulations :slight_smile:!

That’s a coincidence - I was just looking at your instagram this morning, saw the phenomenal titan legions artwork and it dragged me in so it was such a pleasant surprise to see some old school Chaos Dwarfs!
Great work :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

These look really colourful and remind me so much of how they used to look in the olden days when I would see them in the old White Dwarf mags years back. They bring back memories of happier times. :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Duncan - If you wanted to see more of them, I created an army blog on here: Filmdeg’s Army Blog