Horns of Hashut Human Warband in Warcry

Well, I was absolutely sure they’d mix in one confused dwarf just for teasing and for making you all buy the whole set. ^^

I‘m still sure we get CD for ToW and get to see their design in a TW:WH3 expansion beforehand, and the worst thing to happen would be it being bad or too far off.

4 Likes

I love the idea of human Hashut worshippers mimicking the appearance of the dwarfs, including the assyrian beards. Maybe not completely iron age semitic (too lacking in technology). They should have better weapons, similar to the CDs ones.

Also, bringing order to the world in the name of chaos is a perfect embodiment of the contradictions of the chaos gods, like Necoho, the old god of nonbelief.

4 Likes

Love the idea. Seeing things that way, I’m not hostile to human Hashut worshippers. Quite the contrary actually.

Now, what should they look like? An interesting challenge. I’m picturing some kind of compromise between historical assyrians and heavy armored marauders.

4 Likes

Can we see?

1 Like

Behold the power and glory that is Tyranno’s Dwarvish Mesopotamia.

5 Likes

With the box being available soon, anybody got plans for these and/or WarCry 2nd Ed?

1 Like

Tur write-up for the Horns of Hashut is up on Warcom today.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/20/the-horns-of-hashut-bring-misery-death-and-fiery-destruction-to-the-new-edition-of-warcry/

They mention “evil duardin”. I actually got goosebumps.

6 Likes

I will probably get a box of them, but just so I can chop them up for bits and conversions.
And I admit I take a great delight in pouring model glue on the GW round bases and then setting them on fire.
Don’t mind me, I’m stubborn and old fashioned.

5 Likes

Righteous!
and I just felt like I had to fix this image:

12 Likes

:rofl: But no beard…? :thinking:

Btw, the Centaurian Marshals previously “feared” to be new AoS Bullcentaur replacements are confirmed to be related to the new release for Belakors minions and not Hasthuts children!
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/22/belakors-chosen-heed-the-warcry-and-head-towards-the-gnarlwood/

3 Likes

And yet I still want that multi limbed centaur. He’d look great in my army !

2 Likes

Really like the “reactions” for WarCry 2, that was one of my favorites from Arena play. The Abilites from HoH seems pretty cool and flavorful as well! :slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I just read this now and it’s awesome. I can’t download directly from Isuu; is there a pdf version of your Path to Glory attempt available elsewhere?

3 Likes

I think it should be available in the Library section of member made content? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only issuu links there as far as I am aware. I would also support the notion of hosting the pdfs (if @Admiral still has them) at some other place as a backup.

3 Likes

Admirals computer:

4 Likes

Just thought Id share these WarCry dice as well… No need to moan about an eventual price, its GW. :wink:

4 Likes

@ashur : Now this got delayed, but Dwarfs will eventually come to the task and finish it relentlessly.

I was surprised when I read your post above, and marked it on the to-do-list for later. Now that I’ve found the time to look into it, I am somewhat stunned to find out that Issuu do not allow for download. They have put that basic function behind a paywall.

In other words, Issuu is trash and garbage, and to be ignored.

@Oxymandias : To be clear: I never delete things. I always save things. Both my own PDF and @Lord_of_Uzkulak 's PDF should be saved somewhere, because I have uploaded them from my computer to Issuu in the first place.

I have dug around for the original file, and I am sure it is safely stored among the older folders from storage copied over from an older computer, but I cannot find it there on an initial search. A much more thorough deep dive will have to be necessary, and that is a daunting prospect not done on the quick.

I’ve always tried to keep an orderly library on my computers, but the exact form it should take has grown forth organically as I see what works and what is needed, and what is handy. The structure has gotten increasingly rational and clear, as I realize more subcategories under mother folders are needed, than one would initially assume.

Because this Path to Glory file seems to be saved in some folder before the Photobucket Crisis of 2017 (when my current structure of working with libraries of content truly crystallized - its fully modern form came in the following years when working on T9A concepts, with subfolders for Own Work), it does for the moment elude me. I can find any number of images and stories from folders copied from older computers, but the Path to Glory documents (both rtf and PDF) are for the moment hiding.

As such, I had to log in to Issuu and manually print-screen every page and double-spread page of my Path to Glory booklet. This is a stopgap measure, because it is not printer-friendly. But it will allow for screen reading at the very least. If anyone wants to help out, then be more than welcome to volunteer.

Eventually @Lord_of_Uzkulak 's Path to Glory will be given the same treatment, but it’s 60 pages long and will be postponed for later when I find the time.

So here it is in the Library for Member Made Content:

It is possible that I might copy everything by hand and reupload if I do not manage to find the original files, but that’s for later.

@tjub : Not until now. This is one of many things on the to-do-list of things to salvage over from old CDO to the new library.

2 Likes