In Which EvilFuzzyDoom Is Entirely Surrounded by Grey [BATG 2026]

Another update while I decide what to do with all these pairs of legs.

I had some solid hobby time today so I built and primed another squad of grenadiers, then locked in and got a few pieces of Zone Mortalis terrain done:

These count as six - four column and two short walls. Six in, six out.

Then I found myself at kind of a loose end. I hadn’t intended to paint anything that would require effort while still a little high on poly cement.

I almost started working on a pile of goblins.

However, sense prevailed and so I finished off one of the Ambot conversions I built a little while ago and had half painted this week:

It’s going to be a Field Ordnance Battery for my Heresy Militia - even though it has a big ol’ artillery weapon, I realised that it doesn’t get penalised for moving around, and has a lot of wounds. What better to represent a cyber-augmented Ordnance team than a single stroggified servitor?

That’s eleven half-painted on the hobby desk, ten more primed for later, and 7 off the pile for today.

I do still need to decide what I’m doing with all those L E G S though. They’ll count towards this month if they go on the pile.

BATG Score: -7 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes