"In which we imagine EvilFuzzyDoom happy" [BATG 2024]

Despite my protestations otherwise, I’ve fallen in the Old World hole.

It helps that my Chaos Dwarf efforts have meant I’ve got most of a 2000 point Chaos Warrior army ready to go:

With only a few additions (mainly characters) I can put together a fairly elite army quite quickly!

Here’s what’s built already:

I spent my hobby time this weekend building the trolls, tidying the Marauders and undercoating things, then cranked out three test models (2 trolls and 1 marauder). The non-contrast marauder is a test model from circa 2010 when I was thinking about building a Chaos Warrior army but didn’t go ahead with it.

The trolls are all undercoated and ready for a quick paint job, while 15 Marauders are ready but 8 needed some more modelling before they could be ready.

The Chaos Warriors are waiting on an order of 30mm square bases, and will be led by the Lord of Plagues I got on Saturday. I’ve also got 5 knights and a mounted sorcerer on order, which will get properly based up when they arrive.

Once that lot is all taken care of - and if I still have the motivation - I’ll pick up a Lord on Manticore to lead them all. That will be only seven extra models once they come, which I think it pretty reasonable for a project which will hopefully put me well ahead on the backlog!

3 off the pile, and lots more ready to move!

BATG Score: 4 :negative_squared_cross_mark:

4 Likes