Insectoid Introduces Itself

I come from Essen, which is not that far away. But I am not an Aos player. Are you on German forums as well?

1 Like

@Jasko :
Well, I’m there every couple of weeks. The staff are quite helpful and the people I’ve met there have mostly been rather nice and polite. There’s lots of local gaming groups who meet there pretty regularly via WhatsApp and Discord groups. They do irregular flea markets for old bitz and offer to 3D-print files, too. Pretty great place overall :+1:

@Zanko :
Well, if Old World comes out I might kitbash some unit bases that fit round-base models to get back into more classic Warhammer. It’s probably still a couple of years until then, so maybe my kid will be old enough to not require near-constant care. If these two requirements are met, maybe we might meet at a tournament at some point :sweat_smile:

And no, I’m not on any other forums at all. I got a Reddit account to occasionally post Warhammer stuff and stay motivated; that’s it.

2 Likes

What about SAGA - Age of Magic? It´s a quite cool game with about 30 models (round or square bases). May be we can have once a nice game? :wink:

1 Like

Welcome. ^^
In my army blog last year, I got asked why there are so unproportinally many Germans drawn to Chaos Dwarfs.
Your turn guessing now!

2 Likes

Yeah I really have to stop by sooner or later :sweat_smile: I could also use some people to play games my regular buddies don’t play, like blood bowl. And I’d love to dip my toes into Necromunda.

I’ll def hit you up if it happens, maybe we can meet up and exchange beard curling techniques :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: