Instagram URLs

Hey,

For me it looks like Instagram URLs aren’t embedding properly, could someone else check? I’ve tried on chrome and firefox (pc) and on safari (iphone) but it just displays like this:

Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

I made a new comment on my blog page using an instagram link, but its only pasted the link rather than displaying a preview:

3 Likes

Hmm, yes that correct. Mine seems to be broken as well… Thats annoying. :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve had this issue on-and-off for a while, but thought it could perhaps have something to do with my computer, the browser’s adblockers or whatever. As long as no one else reported the same problem, I didn’t pay it much heed. Sometimes I’m able to see e.g. @tjub’s Instagram-shared updates here, at other times they won’t display.

Should we wait with asking our invaluable Daemonsmith tech-guru to look into this until the crucial E-mail sendout problem has been overcome?

2 Likes

I’d say so - I make use of the Instagram linking, but its no drama for me to just upload pics instead :slight_smile: the email sendouts are more important.

2 Likes

Ok, has a quick “morning coffee google” about this, and seems its a bigger FB/Instagram-issue that people are working on.

3 Likes

Cool, guess we just wait and see! Cheers for checking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe Instagram changed their policy regarding embedding. :confused: Sad.

Oh, well there you are. Read the thread next time, genius. XD

2 Likes

Just noticed that this link seem to work? Or its just cached for me? :slight_smile: