Lord Zanthrax and his tools of destruction now with more hobgoblins

You may recall my blog from the other place:
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11947&page=1

It’s about time I restarted it here so here we go.

This blog will be semi regular as although my big hat army is probably 10k points in the old numbers, I am always adding more. I often post links to my general hobby blog so please forgive my piss poor attempt a click bait: Ironhaiden666

The current project is to have as many of the units from the hobgoblin warhammer armies project book.

Here are the ravagers: Ironhaiden666: Hobgoblin Ravagers work in progress

5 Likes

12 Likes

Hobgoblin Ravagers and an old rider standard finished:

7 Likes

Love these old minis.

More dodgy pics on my blog: Ironhaiden666: Mongoblin Kheshig

5 Likes

New improved Oglah Khan and his boyz: Ironhaiden666: Oglah Khan and his wolfboyz

6 Likes

The Mongoblin hordes continues to grow

11 Likes

Some more 3d printed spear dudes

7 Likes

One of mates printed me a heap of these awesome hobgoblins from fabelzel.

Unfortunately, I needed some more archers so it was time to take the hobby knife to these dudes. The resin cuts very easily and using the spares bow arms from the Russian alternative wolf riders I now have more archers.

These are great sculpts and fit in very well with the classic GW hobgoblins.

9 Likes

Love them! Can you tell me where this awesome Mongolian standard is from? I do have the steppe warrior set somewhere in my pile of shame but I don’t recall this standard. Also: really neat looking archer conversions there. Unfortunately, the images are rather small and I cannot enlarge them.

2 Likes

Hi mate the standard came from the same fireforge box set from memory cheers

1 Like

Here some bigger pics

10 Likes

Using @Fabelzel bros I made some spear bros. Spears came from the old gw wolf riders

8 Likes

I have finished my spears unit.

More pics here: Ironhaiden666: Hobgoblin spear reinforcements

11 Likes

More reinforcements- this time sword and board: Ironhaiden666: Hobgoblin hand weapon and shield reinforcements

8 Likes

I like the shields where are they from?

1 Like

Hi bro
These are from the most excellent fireforge Mongolian warriors box. You get a heap of them that I have used in various dudes and by adding wolf rider heads you get Mongoblins:

I made mine as spearmen but you also get bows.

4 Likes

And with that 38 hand weapon and shield bros are complete.
Thanks to papa Nurgle visiting me there will be no practice games as was expected in the two weeks before the tournament so I will wing it.
Lots of pics on my blog: Ironhaiden666: Hobgoblin Tournament reinforcements finished

4 Likes