Mazarbûl's Mordheim Warband

Hi! Bless Hasut im finally able to joint the discourse after all the problems whit passwords and email send outs. Thanks to the demonsmiths and the guys in charger of this awsome community. Thanks to all you guys in CDO since maybey 2010? You have been THE greatest inspiration to My wargaming hobby. I have practised sculpting and painting Ever since i read Hand of Hasut and saw tjubs and everyones amazing sculpts.
So here is My many years of procastination finaly crushed and trown into the great furnence of Zhaar!
Here is My project!

8 Likes

First of there is the lammssu, well its not in the warband, but i had wings and an ogre banner!

6 Likes

Bullcentaur Hero.

10 Likes

Solid conversions and sculpting work! I love what you did with the High Elf steed. I never thought about using them for Bull Centaurs, but their scalemail do help to cover up the horse physiology quite a bit, and your sculpted additions to it work wonders! Love the runes on the former saddle and the choice of arms/axes. The influence of @tjub come across rather well in the Bull Centaur’s nose, tusks and beard. :wink:

Keep it up, great log start!

2 Likes

Nice start. Keep them coming.

1 Like

Nice work, love those axes too that’s a great choice

Can’t wait to see that face and beard all painted up u think it’s going to look very mean indeed!

1 Like

Cool, looks great! Clever use of the Gutplate as well.
Glad to be able to inspire still… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like that bull centaur, especially what you did with the saddle (I think anyone who has ever tried to make any kind of centaur out of a horse body knows the hassle of having to deal with saddles). If @Admiral hadn’t said it, I wouldn’t have guessed that the horse body was a High Elf mini, of all things. :smile: With your conversion work, it really looks very Chaos-dwarfy. More please!

2 Likes

The original front part of that horse cover you used, was already perfect for CDs! Great catch!

1 Like

Thanks alot everyone! Its really great having all of you that i have followed for so Long here on the project!
@Admiral i found the small patches/scale rather suitable! But im not sure if the rune is the right way tho?
I tryed to find out info about it but nothing concret.

Its @tjub (ie) a Long way here even Whit My outher ones coming thru :wink:

Thank you @antenor! Well i tryed a skullpass Pony i gave up Whit all the junk on its back and started to use a dremmel! Ha! So i know what you mean but The slenderness worked better here i think as well.

Really apritiate it all guys, feels like ones fav artists cheering you up! More Will defenetly come, they Will rapidly spawn out of Zhaar naagrund now that the masters have called upon Them!

3 Likes

Sweat, Tears and bagpipes!

6 Likes

Great work! Love the bagpipe musician. :smiley:

A correct position for the rune has not been determined. The way it is used as a symbol for this website is the most common one, but any orientation works. And that’s actually better, because it is more convoluted and chaotic. It seem more fitting for the CD’s weird mysticism if it can be rotated around any way, perhaps with some subtle shift in cryptic meaning depending on position?

Summary

1 Like

Thats really intrueging! So i Guess the father of darkness is the only one really Knowing the mystic truth of The matter. Intresting indeed :skull::city_sunrise::fire:

1 Like

Engine of Chaos and proxy crewmen.
Maybey can use it as a Earthshaker aswell Whit crew!

7 Likes

Looking really good!

1 Like

Chaos dwarf warriors!

10 Likes

Nice shield choice, sculpting and pauldrons. Distinctive look!

1 Like

Looking good! Nothing beats the good ol‘ marauder drum as a hat, right? :smiley:

2 Likes

Admiral’s hats that he sells could give the faithful ol’ drum a run for its money. :wink:

3 Likes

Such a classic CDO look, could have been done 10 years ago. Warms my heart… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes