7 Likes

Just spoted this over at Instagramā€¦ :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I need

Like medically need

That chariot

7 Likes

Hmmm nice, but not a ā€œmust haveā€!

stick the rocket launcher crew that sold by admiral on that chariot and you have a brand new iron daemon xD

3 Likes

The charioteer and especially the two bulls are not mine! The chariot itself is quite cool, but does not fit so at all to my other chariots, so the model is rather not bought! :wink:

Macrocosm and diehard miniatures also do nice centaur (singular sadly).
These centaurs look like they have inserted a narrow dwarf torso into a much wider 4 legged bull. They still look nice though and are probably large enough for at least 50mm by 50mm bases.

The chariot looks cool. I can only see it as a whirlwind or tenderiser in the armylist though, so you could swap out the sorcerer and put in normal chaos dwarfs. Its a similar problem with the demon pulled baggage cart by old school miniatures

A friend of mine just linked me these and I rushed over to post them hereā€¦ Then found this thread :24:

2 Likes

I have purchased many vanilla dwarfs from MOM and they are lovely. And I already placed an order for the new bull centaurs and the tower. I will post some photos when I receive them for your reference!

4 Likes

I just saw this nice fella and had to post here

8 Likes

So cool, Iā€™m going to have make a sizable purchase from these guys at some point

3 Likes

Just sprung for the regiment. I shy away from magma creatures. I have so much infantry to fail to paint (and badly when I do), that some of the cooler stuff is beyond me for now. But that infantry is really cool

2 Likes

Would you be a legend and post some pics of these when you get them? I think they could make a cool elite unit in my new army . Iā€™m interested to see if head swaps are possible too to get a few chaos warriors heads in there

2 Likes

Yeah no problem. Only shipping from spain, so theyā€™ll probably be with me soon.

3 Likes

Nice- thanks @chitzkoi

Their website is an absolute rabbit hole of old world inspired goodness

1 Like