My Myrmidesh Painbringers - Slaanesh Champions of Chaos

As some of you know, I’ve been building a Hedonites army for just over a year, almost as a side project. The aim of the army has always been to blend old with new. An AoS army with the aesthetic tastes of classic Slaanesh.

To that end, I present the start of my Myrmidesh Painbringers, a plastic recreation of the classic Champions of Chaos line of pewter miniatures.

IMG_20210220_212015_511

I’ll be starting up more very soon, each based on a classic miniature.

Thanks for looking!

11 Likes

Such delicate care being put into these conversions. This is going to be a project to witness
:chaos3:

2 Likes

Thanks dude! I think doing Chaos Dwarfs taught me that I really enjoy the craftsmanship aspect of the hobby the best. Taking components, whittling them and piecing them back together to make new forms – that was when I was most happy playing with miniatures.

I’ve having a blast making these, next up is triple-crab-arm dude! :smiley:

3 Likes

Really nice conversion. Looks very similar to the original model. Im feeling like we need chaos dwarf takes on all the classic chaos champions now too…

1 Like

Wow, impressive recreation there @Xander! You’re a master of conversions.

And Chaos Dwarf takes on the classic Chaos champions would be nice. Such mini-me miniatures also sound very familiar, isn’t that right, @Blue_in_VT ? :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

More pics to come.

More progress!

10 Likes

More!

10 Likes

Loving this project - the original models are favs of mine and seeing the detail and dedication going into recreating /updating them here is so cool :smiley:

2 Likes

this work is keeping me daily busy at work too thx to instagram xD
i can check properly this site only from the pc, stupid cellphones.
great conversions btw. loving everysingle one of them!!

1 Like

Superb conversions @Xander!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m thinking of expanding the unit size to 10! :smiley:

10 Likes

7 Likes

s-l300~2 unnamed~2

10 Likes

lol. Now I feel stupid. I loved this project every time i saw them on Insta only now I realize its from a fellow CDO-er. I should take better notice of names not just look at pretty pictures.

annyway. once again: I love this project!

5 Likes

Haha, that’s cool!

Thanks dude. It was super fun!

3 Likes

we need a side by side comparison!! buuuuuuhhhh!!! :chaos2:
also fantastic, i love seeing them every day in my instagram feeds

will you look into that new slaanesh goat thing? that model is fantstic and now might evn work in this scenario. this is the 1st official slaanesh ever model i truly like to own

4 Likes

I quite like these new models as well. I may try to convert some as well. Haha, I’m so cheap. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

These are amazing conversions, i look forward to seeing them painted to bring them to life :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Zodd! Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes