New Hobgoblin concepts by Russian Alternative

From RA on Facebook:

Hi, everyone! While our new Bullcentaurs unit is still stuck in transit to us from Spain, we are slowly working on our new promised Hobgoblins unit with all your kind recommendations and thorough comments in mind. :+1: Here is one of the latest concepts - we like it a lot with only one thing to change slightly - they will be a little taller, than in the picture - what do you guys think?

10 Likes

Might just have to wait for these to be done before I order bull centaurs… :open_mouth: :green_heart:

If they look anything like those then these will be the hobbos I’ve been waiting for :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Oh these could finally be some Hobgoblins I like. Hoping for ones with spears as well. And Wolf Raiders, obviously.

1 Like

6 Likes

Awesome mix of heads there. Would love the kit to have that much variety

2 Likes

I really hope the sculpts get at least somewhere near these concepts, they are the hobbos we’ve needed for so long!!

3 Likes

As long as they arent made too big i think these would sell really well. V nice

1 Like

Jupp, got high hopes for these as well… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are outstanding

Jupp, the do have alot of potential! :slight_smile:

These looks so good, my only concern is the tip of the arrows… But hopefully that won’t be a problem. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They do look good, is that last one a 3d print? Certainly had some trouble with the tip of the arrow there :grin:

1 Like

:rofl:
Yes, Id have to agree… Im sure they are tweaks they could work on. I dont think the arrow could be down that way either in resin or metal?

2 Likes

Curious to see how these come out now :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

…and they are avaliable!

http://russian-alternative.com/shop/fantasy/goblin-sharpshooters-unit-remastered/

4 Likes

The only problem is that I should probably get them since they’d work well with my Ooglah Khan’s Hobgoblin Wolfboys… and that would make my converted gnoblars a whole-lot’a-work for nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

More to come…

5 Likes