New Hobgoblin models for Age of Sigmar

@Ihsan997 we’ve had some form of chaos dwarf this edition all but completely confirmed due to GW leaks. An exciting time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed it is! I just found another tidbit at the GW store for the same product, describing the slittaz:

Dominion

" - 20x Hobgrot Slittaz: These malicious little brutes delight in eviscerating the foe with their slitta-knives and employing explosive devices pilfered from their duardin paymasters. These models come supplied with 20x Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Bases."

So who are these paymasters? That’s what I’m dying to know.

2 Likes

Lol boozy eBay is the best

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: New edition of WHFB “old world” confirmed - speculation thread

Ghazak khan for the win

1 Like

Let me introduce you guys

This is our wonderful dog Eira. She’s a golden retriever, she is amazing with my 13 and 7 year old boys and an absolute joy to have around the house.

Unfortunately though she also has a habit of falling asleep on our bed when I’m working, still working from home. I say unfortunately because the last time Eira was asleep she accidentally rolled off the bed and onto the box where I keep all my Forgeworld Resin Chaos Dwarf collection including the latest edition to those…the plastic hobbos. All the hobbos I’ve seen so far have been damaged in some way :man_facepalming:t2: haven’t brought myself to look at the Forgeworld stuff yet but that was actually under a few layers of wrap and other things so I’m optimistic.

I’ll need to pick some new hobbos at some point though

She’s lucky she’s so lovely and of course she’s not hurt at all, was maybe a little bewildered by falling off the bed :grin:

9 Likes

Oh god, nightmare.
She’s lucky she’s cute.

1 Like

Oh @GhraskDragh :weary:

One like =1 prayer

And @Habitual_Lurker is right. Lucky she’s cute.

1 Like

Bad doggo!
Cute bad doggo!!

1 Like

I’d keep an eye out for her… she might be a dwarf spy… or shudders, an elf spy!

Also… goblins aside… (plastic can be fixed a bit more easily) I do hope all that expensive resin js okay!

3 Likes

Haha, cheers guys. Although she probably cost the same as what most of these minis are worth she is of course priceless to us… unless she is a spy, her ears are quite pointy you know :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

C’mon now…she’s not a cat.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting. Maybe it was species revenge. Let’s see how the hobos like being under a canine for a change.

She is to cute to be an elf.

2 Likes

Very true

They definitely didn’t like being under there I can vouch for that, I’ll have to rethink my Golden Hat now :thinking:

2 Likes

20 hobbos lined up along Eira’s back = giant wolf riders!

4 Likes

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/07/27/the-realms-arent-ready-for-the-orruk-warclans-battletomes-dirty-tricks-and-stinky-monsters/

So, as I understand the new Orc clans rules, the special WAAAAAGH rule doesn’t apply to Hobgoblins. While at first glance this is rather underwhelming, I actually think that this is an indication to future Chaos Dwarf rulesets, with Hobgoblins being used primarily as Chaos Dwarf chaff and Orc warclans secondly (makes sense lorewise if Kruleboyz are the only greenskins mad enough to ally with Hobbos).
Unlucky for those wanting to field a Hobgob centric warclans list but this probably means they won’t be left in the dark for too long hopefully.

5 Likes

Speaking of new AoS and Chaos Dwarfs what are people playing now days for AoS 3.0, still the latest Forgeworld pdf?

I’m may have game with these soon and wondering if that’s the best way to go or if it’s best to look at something like Slaves to Darkness and doing a ‘counts as’ list

i found out that you can proxy them reasonably well as cities of sigmar, but i dont know rules nor anything, i was just looking at the list and imagining the proxies

What’s the market rate you guys are paying for hobgrots? I picked up one lot of 20 for $25AUD and another for $40AUD.
I reckon $2 per mini is always pretty good but was keen to hear from non aussies and kiwis on what prices you dudes are seeing.

1 Like

I bought my 20 for 16$ plus 4 shipping, so 1$ per model from Poland

1 Like