New Patreon for 3D printable Hobgoblins!

I happen to love this artist and her minis. She did some Chaos Dwarves a couple months ago. Her latest is Hobgoblins! I think they look fantastic and are a nice mix between Orcs and Gobbos. The poses are also quite dynamic.

Video of Hobgoblins

The only thing I don’t like is they are on Boars, instead of Wolves. It does mean that I can redo my old Boar Riders with some better looking mounts!

Oh, and there is one guy wiht a crossbow, instead of a bow. I am not sure if there are going to be a lot of missile weapon Hobs, which is a shame.

Still, for only $13 for the files, you can’t really complain TOO much! I’ll have a new Blood Bowl team with these guys and the last CD month. Super excited!

4 Likes

Thanks Groznit, those are really cool!

I like the effort thats gone in to making elite style hobgobs with heavy armour.

I also like the shaman - it’s very sad that an old-school hobgob shaman was never made.

Some major bewbage on that one female was a bit of a non sequitur but to each their own…

2 Likes

Yes, AG always makes one “pin up” model. Some of them are…

1 Like

Pics uploaded here for zooming, investigating and general fosching ^

4 Likes

Where did you get the pics? Or did you just screen shot the video? Someone always posts the still pics somewhere and I grab them. I hadn’t found them yet for these. Thanks!

I really think these are some of my favorite Hobgoblins around. There is one other guy who made some classic looking ones that don’t look quite so goofy as the old ones.

Man, all this makes me want to play WHFB again. I wish they hadn’t done Age of Shitmar.

Square based solutions are coming soon from the mothership

And yeah just screen grabs mate

1 Like

These looks great, so many good designs and sculpts in renders out there now it’s great to have all these options

I particularly like the shaman

1 Like

I’ve heard “The Olde World is returning”, but what does that really mean? Will it actually be 28mm? I’ve heard some random crap thrown out there. Also, is there any concept of time involved?

1 Like

Some but not all questions answered here @groznit

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/07/21/square-bases-and-kislev-ascendant-see-your-questions-about-warhammer-the-old-world-answered/

1 Like

Also @groznit we have a discussion thread on this topic

So if wild speculation is your thing. We’ve got tonnes of it haha

3 Likes

Love this:

Scale 10mm or 15mm?

What? No! What madness is that?! The scale will remain the same as it ever was. We want people to be able to use their old armies if they wish, or to start new ones, or to add new miniatures to old armies – whatever they want.

Blockquote

3 Likes

That stone troll! Whoa mama!

1 Like

There are some trolls in their starter set that are very similar.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like