[Offers closed] WTT/S CD Army, All Original GW Models

First things first, a shoutout to @chitzkoi for the assistance in pricing this over on Discord.

I have a GW-original model Chaos Dwarf army which is in various states of assembly, all unpainted. I am seeking to trade for an AoS army (entertaining offers from any army, Skaven strongly preferred) roughly equivalent in value. Purchase offers will be considered at a lower priority.

Asking $1,100 for the lot. Only shipping within the US, and will require 2-4 trades to minimize the risk for both buyer and seller.

Army Details
1 x Chaos Dwarf Lord on Great Taurus, metal
1 x Chaos Dwarf Lord, metal
1 x Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer, metal
1 x Book Familiar

1 x Earthshaker Cannon w/ crew, metal
2 x Death rocket, metal

22 x Chaos Dwarf Warriors, in original boxes. 16 plastic, 22 total including the 2 command packs below
2 x Chaos Dwarf warrior command packs (leader, musician, standard bearer), metal
6 x Bull Centaur w/ standard bearer, metal
17 x Blunderbuss, metal
15 x Hobgoblin Sneaky Git, metal

7 Likes

Yikes!!! I was thinking… no way, too few models for this price. I don’t know the seller and am not connected to this in any way, but going based off my own spreadsheet (using completed listings from eBay averaged over the last couple of years) I calculate $1157.05 USD. So I’d still consider this upper-end of the price range, given that my prices are generated on a per-model basis from eBay pricing… so although there’s no discount here for buying in bulk, it’s also not out to lunch FWIW if anyone is considering.

~N

3 Likes

That is… pretty much exactly my army, minus the Sneaky Gits :joy: (I just went to my drawer, my army is still there. Phew.)

Good luck with the trade/sale!

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I’m going off of pricing from Discord which framed them as mid-to-low, although I understand there’s a difference between selling in smaller sets vs. bulk.

Ultimately I’m not dead set on maximizing profit, I want a trade both me and the other person can walk away feeling good about. So if it means accepting a trade that’s lower in value than asking (for an army that interests me), I’ll probably take it.

3 Likes

I think this is a totally reasonable price point, especially for considering trades for a Skaven army! If only I had Skaven stuff to trade I’d be all over this :sweat:

1 Like

Twinsies!

1 Like

Closing to offers a week from today.

2 Likes