Old School CDO Emojis available

And maybe even a cracked anvil, a Chaos star, an erupting volcano, a hobgoblin with cap head, a ziggurat and the 4th ed icon that was a horned skull with a cloven tongue? Or a cracked skull with flat top? Please pardon my greedy cheekiness here, but your marvellous art make it seem as though only the sky is the limit. Sorry, got carried away! :02:

Anyway, lovely work! I’m blown away with the quality and speed. Just wow! :16:

2 Likes

Careful - do you want to start a civil war on here about what is the proper orientation for the rune?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

aVlrk4Lp_700w_0
me looking at all your requests
ChaosPixelicon0 ChaosPixelicon1 ChaosPixelicon3 ChaosPixelicon2

@Lord_of_Uzkulak i guess you should be satisfied

6 Likes

You missed the ones pointing > and <.
:wink:

1 Like

Because I will never accept those. Heresy!
ChaosPixelicon7 ChaosPixelicon6 ChaosPixelicon5 ChaosPixelicon4

HEY!! WHO THE HELL MADE THOSE?!

6 Likes

Lol.

They’re more valid than the ^ and v ones in my opinion; the rune mainly appears on axe blades with the ‘open’ part of the rune towards the haft of the weapon so when the axe is held upright it will be in the < and > form, not the heretical ^ and v forms.

;p

1 Like

Interesting, I wasn’t even aware there is a controversy about the orientation.

I always assumed it’s the v form, but you’re actually right, the rune is usually on the axes and would be like this < if held upright :thinking:

This is a wonderful contribution to the site

2 Likes

There isn’t really a controversy as such; it’s more of a tongue in cheek thing about how everyone has a different idea about which way to orientate it. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a controversy now :wink:

2 Likes

chaosdwarfs_01
Hey guys, while i was looking around for the Icons to make, i stumbled upon this amazing pixel art!
below i post the link of the page, this guy called ismartal made them

i post his deviantart page too because need all the credits, he made some solid warhammer art!

9 Likes

You got to be kidding me :exploding_head:

:24:

Yeah, it’s marvellous stuff. I follow him on Deviantart, and sharing his CD creations here have long been on the to-do list. :02:

1 Like

I mean, this isnt something as great as what i posted from ismartal, but I made those (now i’m gonna watch the lord of the rings on tv so BYE!)
ChaosPixelAnvil1 ChaosPixelAnvil1.1
ChaosPixelAnvil2 ChaosPixelAnvil2.1
ChaosPixelSkull2 ChaosPixelSkull1

9 Likes

Utterly fantastic, @Loidrial! Wow, just wow. Watch Lotr and savour it well. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

LotR is the most valid break!
And after producing these awesome items it’s definitely time for a break.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Like some of you might have noticed this morning, last night me and @Xander were able to fix the emoji resolution.
Have fun you all with all the proper emojis from now on!
Also i guess i will make some more for fun
:25:

3 Likes

We should make create some better, more memorable tag names so that these can be typed out instead of selected.

If we have a grinning emoji like so:

:27: :grinning:

The codes are currently:
:27: :grinning:

We could probably have something like:
:cd-grinning: :grinning:

Might make things easier to use.

3 Likes

Yes, indeed. 00,01,02 etc it s my way of saving works :14:
Gonna check Tonight if i can edit it on the emoji folder, and maybe make my new CD smiling, sad, and all the other classic reactions

4 Likes

I KNOW GUYS. I KNOW.
We left your greedy and stone hearts in ache.
I had to remove all the emojis (do we really call them that? dont we all call them emoticons like the old :old: :older: fellas we are) and reupload them all with a bit more meaningful name.

discourse doesnt work well with the classic custom smiley ASCII so i named them like:
:smile: :smile: :smiley::smiley: :annoyed::annoyed: and so on.

BUT ESPECIALLY (i know, i had to break all of our previous smiley links :sad:) you can enjoy with all those newer one i did recently, like all the different icons like:
:icon1: :skull1: :skull2: :anvil: :anvilskull:

You can see the different categories now split in 3 groups for easier access:
|| CDO: :hatoff: || Faces::cd1990:|| Icons: :icon1: ||

I promise i will make some classic CDO smiley too, we are all loyal to those older ones, and i think we all grew fond of them.
I hope you will like all of those, and i have already some plan in mind :idea2:

Ciao belli!

9 Likes