Orcs of The White Hand - TOW project

Little pic just seeing how the hobgrots and orcs sit next to each other - quite happy they blend well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

dem a loot, dem a shoot, dem a wail

1 Like

How the Banner stand like this?

2 Likes

If you know, you know :joy:

I think I was very patient with that cretin

1 Like

At Shanty town!!!

1 Like

Playing mordheim tonight. Some orcs of the white hand have been sent out by the white wizard to gather wyrdstone…

4 Likes

The White Hand’s first foray into the warp stone prospecting game did not go to plan. Undead fiends and chaos tainted warriors stalked the streets. The orcs got away with a small stash but after leaving two of their number behind, bleeding on the cobblestones.

7 Likes

These trolls were originally for the goblin army then rebased with snow for my chaos army. Now they’re back!

Had a bit of fun imagining this goblin trying to make the troll sign a contract to fight for their tribe. I imagine he was squished moments later.

6 Likes

Starting one of my usual big batch paints :slight_smile:

You’ll see a warboss here and a giant boar (counts as boar chariot)

5 Likes

Cursed city and underworlds models to shape up nicely for Mordheim! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

2 Likes

Chipping away - little bit each night :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Zoddtheimmortal suggested bumping the trolls up to 6 dudes and I had a couple spare. So here they are !

4 Likes

Orcs armed with long knives completed! Converted from spearmen. You’ll also see they are now on converter trays to make them 30mm. Makes ranking even easier!

8 Likes

Giant boar - counts as orc chariot :slight_smile:

9 Likes

And orc warboss finished!

6 Likes

Cool mount! How did you enpiggify it?

3 Likes

Based on these Ken. I’ve got two more in the Boyz box so could make a chariot regiment. No extra pigging needed. Piggy enough already

4 Likes

Ah, so it was kruleboyzified instead. I see!

3 Likes

Yes! All work was on the rider. I have two more boars like this and the leader from dominion on a giant monster- could be a chariot unit and boss on chariot?

2 Likes

It’s hard to justify anything smaller or bigger, and “rolling thunder” orcs is quite a fun concept. I agree it’s the best option.

1 Like