Presentation

Hello, I present myself in the CDO forum, I am from Spain and I am collecting an army of chaos 80’s dwarves with Citadel, Marauder, Clam, Four A, Oldschool or Knightmare miniatures, as well as any brand that offers vintage dwarfs.Thanks and cheers.

7 Likes

Welcome man. Friendliest forum ive ever come across. Please start a blog and show off your progress :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your CD project. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Neat, looking forward to see your collection. :slight_smile:

Are you familiar with Andy Taylor’s Oldhammer Miniatures? There might be some models there of interest to you.

Cheers

1 Like

no, I don’t know about this company and I feel like I’m going to be ruined​:sob::sob::sob:, thanks for the contribution and best regards.

1 Like

He doesn’t sell miniatures, right? He just sculpts and paints them, right? Thank you.

He does sell stuff still. He has a demon ass cannon for sale right now on ebay. I bought some centaurs and a demon ass cannon myself. If its something in particulsr you are after , facebook messenger him. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot​:pray::pray::pray:

His demon ass cannon is it?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome new friend.

Ruined. Yes. Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

Cool, welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Nope. That one is old school miniatures. Its a longer skinnier one that is a replica of an unreleased one (i think)

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Your model collection sounds more than interesting - are there any photos?
The AssCannon and other cool models are available here! :wink:

I have this​:rofl::rofl::rofl:Uploading: 20200907_215155.jpg…

I cannot upload / see anything!

2 Likes

What about these? Baggage train and 4 Civilians

that’s beastly, but I wouldn’t know how to play it. As a piece of scenery or background it is brutal. Thank you