Really Bad Eggs: Reaver’s Man o’ War [Jan 27 2024 - Shame of Thrones]

For now, here is the recent shame accumulation for Chaos Dwarfs. I admit showing all this grey is little more than trying to quench your thirst with salt water.

To think this started as a purchase of a few ships from @Admiral … then @chitzkoi and I memed a cross-Atlantic Man o’War standoff… In a day and a half I was underwater with eBay listings and print orders.

You’ll recognize most here. Including some vanilla dwarf models I plan to convert.

The outliers are listed below for the uninitiated soon-to-be naval wargamers. Beware the scale of other game systems. For purchasing based on some guessing at potato internet pictures I’m pretty happy with the relative scales.

• Uncharted Seas: Shroud Mages Destroyers because I thought they looked cool. Game system is OOP but still quite cheap.

• Dystopian Wars: Empire of the Blazing Sun Frigates for use as boat-train like Azgorh themed ships of the line

• Mantic Armada: Orc Rabble Squadron for use as hobgoblin dhows. Finders commission to @chitzkoi

8 Likes