Reaver's Battle Against the Grey [BATG 2021]

Your grayscale is :ok_hand:. Beautiful as ever!

1 Like

Lovely, with the muted color style you are using!

1 Like

Ah the hideous Blood-Starved Beast, wearing its own flayed skin as a hood…

Had a grueling and memorable fight against him my first play through. Brutal poison brings you to the brink of death. I had it close to death so I chucked a Hail Mary from a safe distance, the Molotov cocktail killed him while I simultaneously died of poison. Luckily it counted as I got the prey slaughtered and you died messages almost concurrently.

7 Likes

Hunters of the Healing Church, may the good blood guide your way…

Only 4 hunters left after this… starting to prep the next batch of bosses and enemies, and I’m excited to get to a few of those!

5 Likes

Thanks to some inspiring distractions from @Admiral and @MichaelX I’ll need to add these scratch builds to my grey pile. Hopefully the tide doesn’t turn on me. The grey will likely hold the line while my rearguard is dealing with a kitbash for the Arsetisan’s contest, also known as the Golden Degen competition.

2 Likes

Despite being a giant model and having two heads this still only counts as one!!

And technically speaking I just finished printing it this week so… net zero for the BATG total. One model created and one model painted, I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Last 4 hunters join the party! Excited to have all of these done so the next time I get to play this game in person players will have all of these painted minis to choose from. Hard to pick favorites but the Cainhurst Armor Set (on the right) is certainly up there.

6 Likes

This is a very, very nice one Reaver! I like it ALOT!!
May I ask where you found that one?

1 Like

Beautiful work Reaver, an absolutely stunning project.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! It’s from CMON’s Bloodborne the Board Game!

1 Like

That looks like a pretty cool game! I would defs have a play of that.
BTW I like your paint job better than the one on the kickstarter page I saw, well done :hatoff: :beer:

1 Like

It’s been a fun game so far. The tabletop simulator versions are getting better by the day too. Have finished 3, 3 game campaigns and really enjoyed them. Cooperative and has tense moments, true to the source material.

And thanks! I’ve been painting using the art on the cards and video game concept art as reference. As opposed to other painted minis. Very much still learning as I go with this scheme

1 Like

Vicar Amelia, the final overseer of the healing church before the descent into madness left Yharnam in ruins…

9 Likes

So beautifully dark and ominous! Loving these models and the way your painting them :hatoff: :beer:

1 Like

This reminds me of that weird dog daughter thing from the full metal alchemist anime if any1 has see it. Freaky. Great painting as always

1 Like

Wow good connection, really does. That’s a harrowing episode of FMA

1 Like

The Cleric Beast, the first boss to brutally smash you to death once you find him on the great bridge. His screeching fills the streets of Yharnam as you seek the entrance to the Cathedral Ward.

So comes to an end my first batch of Bloodborne minis, still working through basing the second group, a mixture of bosses and basic enemies.

But for now, I need to get my rear in gear for the ongoing contest. It’s going to be a crap shoot but I’ll get it done.

7 Likes

Spoiler!

1 Like

Oh yeah…

My spoiler remark made me forget to talk about the actual model.

I love it. I’m continously impressed with the amount of detail in your muted colors and gray tone scheme. Job well done mate!

2 Likes

I had my instagram followers vote and they inevitably chose these models for a “This is the Givea-Way”. Got these painted up and I’m happy to send these foundlings to a new home. They were a good challenge. Wargame Exclusive Models are packed with detail.

I’ll be posting the giveaway on my instagram momentarily

10 Likes