1 Like

Zero added

26 painted

2 Likes

Zero added

2 painted

1 Like

Like a machine

A tired tired machine. Works keeping me from finishing have like 40 more to go or there abouts

3 Likes

Well, what you’ve done even now is impressive man. You started like what, three months ago? And already have that many painted? That’s some spicy fast painting in my book, regardless of how many you have left

Technically the dragon princes are painted but I don’t think their paint scheme is good/finished it’s like solid red with a little chain mail I feel like it can be better so I’ll repaint them and the two bolt throwers as they just don’t look good.

So added 7

Zero painted

Edit: after reading the updated batg blog and not seeing me anywhere I wondered why. Checked the file saw that I had a error value figured I miss entered something when putting in the last thing I painted, but it seems someone put ??? On my added side intentionally. I can only assume that this is cause I bought a fully painted army and showed it on another showcase blog as the first of what I hoped was every 4/5th edition army’s. If buying something painted and not repainting it is not allowed, I’ll gladly bow out and not update this blog, I’ll keep the others as a show case and hopefully finish my chaos dwarfs in the near future as I haven’t been able to paint in nearly a month.

1 Like

I’ll DM you but I definitely don’t think there’s any need to bow out on account of my dumb graph hype, you’ve clearly painted so much stuff! The last pic I saw was your big Chorf army in May, and there’ll be pics of the other stuff since then right?

2 Likes

One last guy painted for the artisan contest is my entire output from august to December. Not a strong finish to the year. Still working on golden hat but not going to count anything as painted as I’m mainly doing more of a diorama that won’t work in a normal game. So I wouldn’t want to count it. Might not even paint it? If I finish it I think this sentence will make sense.

But with that brings my final painted models to 352 (359 total total) for the year. Kinda wished I had them to do all over again as it was fun for awhile. Starting to get a painting bug again. Workspace is covered in randomness that’s made it easy not to. Perhaps I’ll clean it up in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year.

5 Likes