Shef’s backlog

I’m going to update a model count here but I’m posting them in my showcase postings

This is the original army I’m trying to finish up.

So far none bought this year, just a large mountain from years gone by.

38 painted so far. So guess -38 is my score

Didn’t count anything I didn’t fully repaint aka none of the blunderbusses are counted

11 Likes

Zero acquired
Plus 4 painted

-42 total

3 Likes

Zero added
7 painted

-49 down

3 Likes

Zero gained

27 painted

-76 currently

Force so far

5 Likes

Zero acquired

5 painted

2 Likes

You’re steamrolling through this! Brilliant stuff. Love the iconic colour scheme.

Zero acquired

41 painted

3 Likes

Zero acquired

7 painted

Score -129

Current force painted

5 Likes

Zero acquired

26 painted

7 Likes

Hi @Shef,

I’ve added you to the spreadsheet so you can join the BATG rankings!

1 Like

I’ve also added you to the @BATG_Warriors group so you can get notified when someone mentions the group and I’ve added this thread to the War Against The Gray [BATG 2022 overview thread] thread

2 Likes

Great to see such an awesome new addition to the Gold BATG!!! Keep it up! This is some impressive work!

2 Likes

22 painted

1 Like

Zero added

15 painted

3 Likes

Zero bought

10 painted

2 Likes

Mate, how do you painting these so fast? Are t
You just finishing and detailing them?

Youre a machine

2 Likes

I detail as much as I can/want. Will these win me games day awards nope are they more than table top ready yes. The black orcs were quite fast only a 1:30 for all 15 as they were primmer earlier. Very little skin exposed and I wanted them to have the encased in iron look. Only down side is the wash dried lighter than I expected was hoping it would darken the skin and make the armor darker and highlight other areas

3 Likes

Hobos are 4-8 different paint pallets per model they took a time the death rocket crews were just
Red little copper abs sliver flesh tone black and more
Red and black to paint over any oops spots. Trying to get their hats detailed is my main time since on them

3 Likes

Most if not all of the quick or easy ones are done now. Pace will slow for sure. Plus got some big work orders coming up so other than tomorrow I don’t think I’ll have any other days painting till Thursday. But if I’m ever feeling like I’m behind I do have a battle of skull pass night goblin army I never finished just hanging out. Those guys are 80% done once you prime them so could crank them out quick. But I want to finish all my chaos dwarf models before moving on to none list legal models

2 Likes

Zero added

11 painted

2 Likes