Spotted on twitter!

Stole your idea @tjub haha. I don’t do insta but I do twitter (although most days I wish I didn’t haha)

Anyway. Spotted this on twitter:

Credit: @kazuosuzuki1223

I think any chorf general would be pleased to own that!

18 Likes

Ah, think it was @Xander idea, a great one. And yes, we absolutely need a thread like this as well! :slight_smile:

Thats an epic siege tower, one thing I really enjoy with AoS is that we can actually use all the cool terrain. Same with for example our old WFB Naval games etc, would be really easy to adapt for AoS.

1 Like

Cool idea! I should retweet this with the CDO Twitter account. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m following you on twitter - I’ll @ you in

Ugh, how did I not follow CDO on twitter yet? I have rectified this grave mistake.

3 Likes

It’s been pretty quiet on there. It used to be linked to forum need updates, but that’s no longer the case.

1 Like

Credit: @peytonshipman

5 Likes

Apparently from ragnorok minis

Photo credit @b_mawr

5 Likes

Woha, these are cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Photo credit @akamanners

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Cool, getting Aztragoth vibes heres. AoS style! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are amazing, does anyone know for sure where they are from? Had a quick look but couldn’t see anything, I have just woken up here mind so may just be me being a clown :man_shrugging:t2::unamused:

1 Like

Very Astrogoth indeed, what a great idea

1 Like

Just people on my twitter feed. I copy the picture And add their twitter handle so people can find them. If you copy the “@ “ address and paste it into twitter you’ll find them :slight_smile:

More of this sweet army

3 Likes

Wow, those conversions are game changers, love the use of those WarCry minis

1 Like

Yoinks, they are indeed great! Really appropriate for Chaos Dwarfs/Duardin in AoS. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Photocredit: @take05374

7 Likes

Photocredit @tamthethird

4 Likes