The Brazen Bulletin - Issue 1 - March 2021

Dear @Oxymandias , would it be possible to upload the typo-corrected version to Issuu? That site’s layout made it much more user friendly for me to just resume reading for a while, when eating, and then return to work. All other programs and sites make the issue jump back to front cover, which is a hassle when I had hoped to read through it in little bursts. Any help here would be much appreciated. :smile:

1 Like

Yes sure can @Admiral - I’ll get on this later today :smiley:

3 Likes

@Admiral

https://issuu.com/brazenbulletin/docs/brazen_bulletin_-volume_1-_march_2021__edited_ve

Plus added to description below. Apologies I didn’t do this last night but I was editing another big CDO project that isn’t a magazine…watch this space guys…:grimacing:

3 Likes

Amazing read and with a great surprise in the finale!!!

Proud to be in the first issue of an amazing project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
THANK YOU!

9 Likes

That model is all
Kinds of epic @Bassman - had to be included!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Oxymandias
Winner of a Golden Hat and for this reason promoted from warrior to hero in my army :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Bassman if you ever fancy doing a little article about your “forge”, like how you take the limited sculpts avaliable from the big hat era and make loads of new models out of them, we’d be happy to include in a future issue. Could also be good advertising for your commission service. DM me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the fact that the regular dwarf shield works with the CD esthetic as well :cd1990gif: Well done ^^

4 Likes

I just want to add my thanks to all those involved in the production of this fanzine fantastic job :clap:

5 Likes

Glad you enjoyed @Kawasaki ! New issue is in the planning stage now. A couple of articles have been submitted. Have you seen the podcast for the zine yet? That was recently released too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not yet but will check it out ASAP :+1:

1 Like

I think I have given everyone who contributed art, writing or photos to the Zine the Zine contributor badge. If i missed someone out, please DM me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s awesome, my first badge! Woop woop :partying_face:

Cheers dude

5 Likes

Do we have an off topic discord badge?

2 Likes

Yeah - it’s very furry though.

3 Likes

Me too!!! high five

Thanks @Oxymandias that made my day :beer:

3 Likes