The Brazen Bulletin - Issue 1 - March 2021

BB logo

BBpreview.PNG

Hello CDO,
Please find the first issue of our latest zine, The Brazen Bulletin, below.

Feel free to share with all members new and old, gaming friends, fellow hobbyists and anyone who may be interested on social media! Hashut demands it!

Scribd Link (View and Download):
https://www.scribd.com/document/496520181/Brazen-Bulletin-Volume-1-March-2021-Edited-Version

Google Drive Link (View and Download):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17KWhQF5Th8tovpA67rBOE_uQOwbv9e6C/view?usp=drivesdk

Issu Link: (View only):
https://issuu.com/brazenbulletin/docs/brazen_bulletin_-volume_1-_march_2021__edited_ve

Credits:

Cover art: @Goltor

Editor: @Oxymandias

Writers: @Oxymandias @Reaver @Admiral Planet Oldhammer @GhraskDragh Ragnarok Miniatures @MichaelX @Deebo

Interviewees: @Fabelzel @Zanko

Miniature Artists: @Bolg @Bassman @Zanko @Oxymandias @Zoddtheimmortal @WillLiam Ragnarok Miniatures @GhraskDragh @Reaver @Grimstonefire @Jackswift Planet Oldhammer @tjub @Abecedar @Fabelzel @MichaelX

Artists: @Loidrial @Admiral @a20t43c @ATOM @knightinflames

Special thanks:

@Reaver for the early support in gener-ating ideas for this Zine.
@MichaelX for the wealth of material, ideas and support.
@Zanko and @Fabelzel for giving up your time to be interviewed.
The staff at CDO for backing this crazy idea.
The CDO community. A worldwide net-work of Hashut Heads whose enthusi-asm for miniature wargaming is unri-valled.
@Willmark , @Xander and all the original contributors to the Word of Hashut magazine whose efforts and work directly inspired the creation of this publication.
And a special thanks to our lord and saviour: The Mighty Hashut.

17 Likes

Lovely mate, great job! I’ll read it in depth tomorrow!

2 Likes

Very professional job. Well done. So much energy and enthusiasm captured in those pages. Looks great! :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

Just glued it together to be honest @Zoddtheimmortal haha - the contents from users and that’s the best bit.

I only had a brief glimpse of the contents, but so far so brilliant! I look forward to later when I can read the “Brazen Bulletin” at my leisure! :taurus2:

1 Like

Excellent! Well composed, nostalgic and good layout and quality content :cd1990gif:
I’ve missed the CDO fanzine ^^

2 Likes

Superb edition and contribution to our hobby, over all great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is epic my friend, I will try to do more for the second issue!

4 Likes

Amazing job! What a great read, thanks so much @Oxymandias for putting this together

2 Likes

Fantastic work, looking forward to reading it! :icon1:

1 Like

this is all of us now.
such quality work, in gathering info, pics, sources. man you outdone yourself.
gonna be my reading for the upcoming nights!! oh boy
:top1: .
:shock3: .

5 Likes

Stunning stuff! Your enthusiasm is inspiring. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Oxymandias You really succeeded with the “Brazen Bulletin”! On the same level as the “Word of Hashut” fanzine! Really awesome!

3 Likes

Awesome news after a very long days work! Can not wait to print this out and sink my teeth into it! Praise @Oxymandias Praise Hashut! :lammasu2:

3 Likes

Hey all - few editing issues in the original documents so I’ve uploaded an edited version here instead. I haven’t deleted the issues with errors in case you’ve sent those specific links out but have deleted links to them from this post, meaning anyone who was sent this post as a link will now see the updated version.

You may want to delete the original and download this version for your own files especially if you plan to print it. Any further typos are simply the work of disgruntled hobgoblin slaves and should be ignored.

Haha learning this as I go haha :joy: :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

The brazen bulletin did answer 1 of my queries that i noticed a while ago and had forgotten about…

Why does zanko not have any hobgoblins in his absolutely massive cd army?

Because he gave em all away to a flood victim…generous sod! Haha

Glad that was in there. Nice one

3 Likes

I know! Decent bloke. @Zanko you’re far too kind to be a chaos dwarf :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Very, very, well done. Thanks for putting in so much effort both to the editor and the contributors. This really came together well. I’ve only had a chance to glance through it thus far, but will give it a more in-depth peruse over the coming days. Quality work! :hatoff:

3 Likes

Why should Chaos Dwarves not know solidarity with the inferior races? Victory can only be achieved together. Once we are the rulers of the world, only then will Hashut’s favourite be chosen! :hashut1:

2 Likes

Finally read it all… great read. I liked the interviews a lot

1 Like