The Red Host of Nir-Kezhar

@Dedled : Wow, thank you kindly! It warms my heart to hear that the tutorials have been helpful. Hooray! :smiley:

Of course it’s mine, I wouldn’t post someone else’s artwork in my log, unless it was a commission, in which case I’d write out the artist’s name. Cheers!

@Jackswift : Thanks a lot! Glad to hear the ruse is appreciated, haha!

The extension rodeo came unexpectedly. We were going away on a full week’s ski vacation, and I thought it was too much for everyone to wait just for me to get home, and then finish my entry. Then plans changed after I had posted the voting thread, and the ski trip was pushed forward a couple of days, leaving me time to finish the miniature anyways. No matter. :smiley:

@tjub : Haha, take that face surprise, you Tjubling. :wink:

Thanks! There will be more in the future, just not too soon. The plan is to chew through several art commissions, reboot the anti-burnout exercise program (Christmas and New Year’s celebrations got in the way and overloaded me, leading to lengthy exhaustion; otherwise it was working really fine up until the happy holiday season), sculpt Imperial Guard parts for a friend, and then a non-big hat CD project will be tackled. After that, count on seeing more big hats, both sculpts and doodles and writing!

A hastily doodled entry into Artisan’s Contest XXXIX, where the theme was to come up with a new 1980s style Chaos Dwarf unit:

10 Likes