TOW What weapons for bulls?

What weapons are best for bull centaurs? I want to go with shields and hand weapons, for the visuals and for making them a bit more durable but is it madness not to go with the great weapons to increase their damage output? They seem doomed to die in any case so might as well get some wounds in right?
How have people playing the old world fared with the shield and hand weapon combo?

1 Like

If you play with the Renegades ruleset you can equip both which is obviously the best choice.

If you have to pick - well what’s their primary role in your game plan? Hold a flank or smash into something? T5 makes them already somewhat durable and they don’t benefit from parry, when in doubt I’d lean on Great Weapons.

1 Like

Good points all, I think I’ll go with the great weapons, just because I’m getting sick of chopping these guys and want them to be undercoated already.

1 Like