Uktabi's Big hats

As requested here’s a gallery of my Big Hat Abyssal Dwarves for King’s of War. Most of this army is about 5 years old as I was playing it at the end of 2nd Ed Kings. Changes in the most recent Clash of Kings update have made this army pretty good again. So I dusted them off and plan to add more.

The core of the army is bunch of Immortal guard usually 5 units. I have 6 done up. For my throwing dogs I scanned a lammasu digitally healed the wing slots and shrunk it way down. They were printed in PLA before I had a resin machine.

The big conversion I did was giving my golems hats. I scanned several dwarves and printed hats for the MOM golems. Then I scanned the MOM golems to make some greater golems.

Recently I added some robot bulls for hellfanes. They are from a minoan space marine project I found on MyMiniFactory. Some really great bull head shields on there too.

12 Likes

They look brilliant, and the idea with the scaled-down Lamasu is also brilliant, I definitely have to adopt it somewhere. the arrangement of the minis on the base is also great.

And I love the golems

1 Like

The hatted golems look great! I really like the cluster of blunderbussers as well.