Unit STL fillers

I am looking for some cool unit fillers for printing.

I already have a fallen CD statue and I am looking for something similar… Any ideas?

1 Like

A slave cart would be good, or how about denelians lammasu cart?

1 Like

There is a pretty cool Hashut mobile banner that you can get for free on cults 3D. Here is the link! Free STL file Evil Dwarf Mobile Banner Unit Filler 🦸 ・3D print model to download・Cults

3 Likes

This looks fantastic! One problem I have is that it is a 25mm in size and I am looking for something like 3x2 so 75x50 or even 100x50mm.

I already used this:

and this:

2 Likes

I have played around with scaling slightly, and there actually wasn’t too much detail loss when I enlarged it! However, I agree that it doesn’t take up nearly as much surface area as I would like. I will keep poking around to see if I find something that fits what you are looking for!

Here’s another idea! You can always just get an STL for a bull, enlarge it, and paint it pure gold (like that idol from the biblical story of Moses). I feel like that wouldn’t be an awful way to go if you run out of ideas!

1 Like

https://www.printables.com/pl/model/665507-persian-lamassu/files

1 Like

I love that! That would work perfect!

I also thought of using the impaled prisoners from Lost Kingdom miniatures and just putting a bunch of them on a large base for the middle of a unit! You could make it any size you want, and it would be pretty flavorful!

3 Likes