What are you doing with your old Bull Centaur models?

Hello - new user here. I was on the old forum but wasn’t so active that it’s likely anyone would remember.

I just wondered what people are doing with their old bull centaurs. I assume a lot of people have models on 25x50mm bases, either the original big hats or conversions. It tried mine on a 50x75mm base and they looked a bit tidgy. I just wondered what other people were doing?

• Adding rocks & bits to fill the base?
  • Two models to a base
  • I did consier using them as Infernal Ironsworn (1 BC = 2 Inf Iron) then adding in a few large indivial infanty models to the unit
  • Putting them back int he loft and buying new
4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve done. Ultimately I would like to use them as Chaos Knight allies, and proxy other Chaos regiments with Chorfy alternatives.

5 Likes

Oooh - proxying allies - That is a good idea, I hadn’t thought of that. That is a nice looking unit that you have there as well.

2 Likes

I’m making mine into Warmowers to take up the extra space. You’d need a 3D printer or someone else to print it for you.

1 Like

I have created these possibilities:

5 Likes

I’m doing two per 50/75

Do bear in mind the allies rules are a bit annoying. But for friendly play just talk to your opponent, disregard the details and use the statline, would be my advice.

1 Like

I only let mine out under the supervision of a adult

5 Likes

That’s a great idea. Whose to say CDs didn’t loan them out as CD Chaos Knights? Being your own mount must be a bit easier to deal with than a normal rider/mount set up.

1 Like

I magged them to 50x75. if it looks silly or goofy isn’t a care of mine. I play a lot of 6th and I’m not about too cut my nose to spite my face.

1 Like

I just converted them to foot troops :skull:

12 Likes

They look very nice, but I’m not sure I could bring myself to do that.

2 Likes

I went for the middle ground and stuck mine on 40s. Not quite true scale bases but then again they were sold on cavalry bases so lets call it even. I think they look alright without getting lost on the base

6 Likes

On 40x40mm bases they could also be used as K’daai Fireborn.

I like the idea to use them as Chaos Knights or Chosen Knights together with one of them being the old Bull Centaur Lord (Chaos Lord).

1 Like