What would you buy to start a Chaos Dwarfs army now?

Thank you for the thorough response!

Macrocosm- great priced metal models, great juggernaut

I already bought the ‘Dark Dwarf Engineer’ a while ago when I was getting the slayers for my normal dwarfs army, I had almost ruled macrocosm out for being too expensive because I hadn’t noticed their packs of 5 models for £10 before, they’re pretty fantastic. You’re right about the juggernaut too, that’s definitely going on my wishlist.

Old school miniatures- great sculpts but dearer

I had seen these on Ebay but not known where they were from, thank you!

Cp models- chaos dwarf mutants

Already got 'em hehe

Titan wargames helm mask variety

I must have last seen these a long time ago because I have them bookmarked but had also forgotten them, these are probably my favourite so far.

Knightmare games -v dear but v nice small selection

Absolutely agree, I’ll put these on the “Wait for a really good sale” list I reckon.

Yes ralpartha are great :+1: totally agree. They also have a really nice chaos dwarf beast master too thats hard to find.

I can’t even find the mini you mean on Stunties nor google images, do you know of an old catalogue it’s in?

Unfortunately I’m not quite yet happy with where 3d printing is at, I really can’t stand print lines. I understand I’m probably not fully knowledgeable but from what I can tell without owning a printer they all still make subtle print lines.

1 Like