[whfb/aos] Thus Spoke Xarathustra- pt5

…ah. It must have been when I was younger. There was a time, Dawi Zharr, when I searched for iron , when iron meant more to me than slaves or plunder.

The riddle of Iron?

Yes! You know what it is, don’t you Dawi Zharr? Shall I tell you? It’s the least I can do. Iron isn’t strong, flesh is stronger! Look before you. See the great siege giant. Hear its footsteps upon the battlefield. It is iron wielded by flesh on a titanic scale. And it is this beast of flesh that has pulled you from your fortress of iron to beg before me today.

That is strength, Dawi Zharr! That is power! What is iron compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the hatred in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on altar of Hashut. Burn him alive.

Thus spoke Xarathustra

7 Likes

That’s deep, gave me goose bumps

3 Likes

ah yes
TIDDIES
( o Y o )

2 Likes

I love conan the barbarian too haha

1 Like

And the winner is @Zoddtheimmortal haha. This was one of Xarathustra’s less original philosophical musings

Excellent artwork and writing. Good reference as well. Your style is always delightfully true to the spirit of the setting, and dark and detailed to my tastes as well. Keep it up, man! Thus Spoke Xarathustra will have a special place in the future CD culture project compilations, especially with all your rich illustrations. :smile:

1 Like