Word of Hashut - Issue #2

Click here to download The Word of Hashut No.2!

Hello everyone and welcome, please take a moment to peruse the second issue of the Word of Hashut, the official webzine of Chaos Dwarfs Online. I’m not going to give away too many details (read it to find out!) but suffice of to say this second issue represents a large step forward for the webzine in many facets: from layout, look and feel, production values, and a host of others. The Staff of the webzine is proud and I think rightly so, to me this is that big of a step forward.

Brief note: Sorry about the week delay. If you are looking for someone to blame, blame me. I made the decision to push it back a week. Without going into too much detail I felt it was better to take the extra week to make sure that everything looked good and as close to perfect as we could possible make it, so to quote the great Harry Truman “The Buck Stops Here”.

I would also be remiss if I did not thank everyone who had a part in this from those that helped create it, that submitted articles or art, created awesome minis and the like, thank you all. You can see the full rundown of who did what on page 2.

Special thanks for Xander and Sojourn: Xander for help with the graphical work and Sojourn for making sure everything when smooth on the proofing process. I’d also be remiss if I did not give out major kudos for Baggronor for turning out another stunner of a cover. Phenomenal work there once again.

Also of interest is the 1st issue. In looking back on it we decided to make some retroactive changes to the 1st issue to make it closer in content look and feel to the second issue. You can re-download it here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/pdf/wohissue1.pdf

Note: None of the content changed, but we rearranged it and made it flow better.

Next our work is never done. Now that issue #2 is out of the way (and the revamp of #1)… you guessed it: time to work Issue #3. At this early stage much outwardly remains the same, but behind the scenes we are changing a few things to make the process go smoother. As always we are now accepting submissions for the next issue. (Cover has been decided and is done already, but there is always issue #4… ) The sooner you finish a submission the better to help with layout. Also please take special note of the Submission Guidelines at the end of the webzine this will help immensely.

Lastly as always if you have constructive criticisms as to how we can get the webzine to look even better let us know here in the thread or PM me.

I hope everyone enjoys the material herein.

For those with lower speed internet connections you can access a low res (its around 9.51 megs) version here (caution it will look terrible if you print it from this file) http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzyz2dmzmkz/wohissue2lr.pdf

@Willmark

2 Likes