Word of Hashut - Issue #3

Click here to download The Word of Hashut No.3!

Hello again everyone and welcome to the third Issue of the Word of Hashut, the official webzine of Chaos Dwarfs Online. We hope you enjoy this issue and are as pleased as we are with the results. We are not stopping with this webzine and its as it should be: the Dawi-Zharr never surrender! So take a moment and download, look it over and tell us what you think.

First of all I want to say thanks, to you, the community for being patient. We missed the deadline by a few days and it was my intention to get the PDF posted last night, but alas as things often do, it got delayed a bit due to some technical issues. I dislike missing deadlines, so we will attempt to make sure that we hit it next time for Issue #4, (end of March)

Next up I want to thank the entire Staff of the Word of Hashut; behind the scenes this issue faced a number of seemingly insurmountable challenges. This is no joke, the amount of things that went wrong was like some sort of Greek tragedy. So congrats are in order to the entire group: Cornixt, Sojourn, Xander, Viskar, and Servius. Also congrats are especially in order for Servius and Viskar for earning their WoH medal. In short, thanks guys I couldn’t have done it without you.

Now onto the webzine itself. Its packed, as you’ll notice by the file size, like last time there are two you can download: the full file which is suitable for printing or the low-rez one for purely viewing online. Don’t attempt to print the low-rez one, it will look really bad… See the links below for the low-rez version.

Also if you like this one… you haven’t seen anything yet. Issue #4 is shaping up to be a monster of an issue as we are already getting content in, as is Issue #5. Both are in their early planning stages, so there is plenty of time to get an entry in, either contact Servius or myself. In other words, hold onto your hat, there is even more to come and its only getting better.

NOTE: For those with lower speed internet connections you can access a low res (its around 6.5 megs) version here (caution it will look terrible if you print it from this file) http://www.mediafire.com/file/kojkdhqtdgz/wohissue3lr.pdf

@Willmark

2 Likes